Original digital art design of the beautiful, historic Houston Heights City Hall and Fire Station building. It was constructed as the Houston Heights city hall, jail and fire station in 1914. After the area was annexed by the City of Houston, it served as Fire Station 14 from 1918 until 1995. It is currently on a long term lease from the City to the Houston Heights Association, who has lovingly refurbished this treasured property.
Printed in Houston, Texas